Good Evening Huguenot Families,
I hope you have felt the positivity emanating from our building this school year!
We had a great Homecoming week that included a college and career fair from the class of 2003, spirit week costume days, a Homecoming win over Midlothian HS, and our well-attended dance. Thank you to Mrs. Kane, and all the teacher volunteers and support staff who helped with our events. Remember that you can always tune in to what's going on at HHS through Instagram @hhs_falcons.
Here are this week's announcements.
* MP1 grades have been sent home. Please review your child's report card with them.
* Parent/Teacher conferences will take place on Tuesday, November 7. We will be sharing a link to sign-up with a teacher.
*Please visit the following link for an update from our PTA concerning the next meeting and an announcement of our first "Pizza with the Principal" event Tuesday, November 7 at 6PM: rmd.me/B1ZiY0W9Olq (You can also use the attached QR Code to access the information and signup sheet. I hope you'll join me in enjoying some slices while talking all things Huguenot!
* Please be aware that November 13 is a school holiday.
* A reminder that school starts at 9:00 AM. Students need to make sure to arrive to school on time and should plan for security checkpoints. If your student is a car-rider please make sure to drop off your student no later than 8:50 AM in order for your student to be present and on time to class. Please also remember that as the weather gets colder, ski masks are not permitted at Huguenot High School.
* Students, a reminder that you must have a parking permit to park on campus. We will be towing additional cars without parking passes in the coming weeks.
* At the end of these 9 weeks I would like to take a moment to thank our dedicated faculty and staff at Huguenot High School. Our teachers and support staff are heroes who care deeply for your children in providing a supportive, safe, and caring environment every day. As the first quarter of the 2023-2024 school year comes to a close, please join me in reaching out to our teachers and support staff in thanking them for their service to our community and their dedication to the success of all of our Falcons!
Thank you and have a pleasant evening,
Dr. Michael Massa